Monday, October 12, 2015

Litte things

It is a lovely Fall night here in Georgia, and I am sitting in my apartment on the couch with my dog, Idgie. My boyfriend, Steve, is in the kitchen, cooking our dinner, while my other dog, Libby, lays on the floor with her chewie. My day was pleasant as a lesson plan with my 10th graders had gone pretty well. I have to say that I am a very contented person at the moment. See picture below.



There was only one thing I did not get to do that I had hoped to do and really wanted to do was exercise. I have been making it my daily goal for the last couple of weeks, and I have not made it. This month the Jazzercise near my apartment has free classes, and my aunt goes there all the time. I want to try, but I haven't made it. I just need to get in there and see if I like it. I actually love exercising. It makes me feel energized, happy, motivated, etc. It is just getting myself in the mode of fitness. I should get up in the morning (like morning workouts), get dressed, do my thing, and make the most of my day. I know what will happen.  I just need to breathe in, look at what I want in my life, and think some of my commandments (in bold):
  1. Be Sarah.
  2. Let it go.
  3. Act the way I want to feel.
  4. Do it now.
  5. Be polite and be fair.
  6. Enjoy the process.
  7. Spend out.
  8. Identify the problem.
  9. Lighten up.
  10. Do what ought to be done.
  11. No calculation.
  12. There is only love.

 How do you get motivated to exercise??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment